Facile, Business Agility
Business agility made easy
Facile is the community of practice for sharing and learning about business agility. It is addressed to anyone involved directly or indirectly in the evolution and transformation of organizations with an agile flavor.
Unlike other communities available through Agile Montreal that are dedicated to agile product delivery aspects, Facile brings together professionals who intervene on the human, business and governance aspects; all agile domains necessary for implementing agility at enterprise level.
Example of topics covered:
- Agile leadership
- Agile change management
- Development of agile skills and behaviors
- Agile organizational and operational model (team of teams)
- Program management and agile portfolio management
- Procurement and legal in agile mode
- Business strategy and agile strategy execution
Virtual meetings take place every two months and are punctuated by talking circles to specifically address the challenges experienced by members of the community in a confidential and secure space. Discussions continue at all times on the Agile Montreal Slack, via the Facile channel.